Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What Can I Say? No excuses Allowed I'm guilty!

What Can I Say?
            I had been slacking and had been due to some personal issues that I had been dealing with, and the combination of I think I may have pulled my hernia again.
SIGH…. L  (Little back story had a Huge surgery for a herniated liver about 12 months ago and is still somewhat sensitive and I just know I can’t want to do that surgery again it was horrible in so many ways!)  
And so I decided to take it easy the last couple of days I know it doesn’t sound responsible and is a loaded excuse but honesty being the best policy there you have it!
On a very positive note I have been eating responsible but the Exercise took a back seat for a couple of days  and with the Pulled muscle and heat I have decided to rest,
Now for the updates for that action …. Remember Fridays????  Well you guessed it I was eating healthy but not exercising and as a result I gained 1.8 lbs in 4 days …. I know that isn’t a lot but for me it made me mad that I allowed my laziness to conquer my determination…..
Yesterday while reading some blogs I came across this amazing Blog If you aren’t already following her you should be she is amazing and her determination is so inspiring that today I decided …. NO PAIN NO GAIN I am back baby!!!!!   It just amazed me that she didn’t let things get to her and that no matter the cause she kept pushing and pushed harder each time she set small goals and reached up to amazing feats!!!!!  I am impressed and if you read and follow you will be too!!!!
http://www.enduranceisntonlyphysical.com/  Super Awesome Blog!!!!!!
She just completed the hood to coast Relay OMG that in itself is amazing!!! Congrats to her!
So Because of her and So many others that are out there Sweating it off I must stand tall and do the same! And take this last 4 days as a example of how not to Get stuck on ANYDAY LAZY DAY FRIDAYS!

Wish me Luck!!!!!
Gr8gurl J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background Widjet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos