Monday, August 22, 2011

Laying a little ground work…… The pavers are going in one step at a time…. and the result? A happier healthier me!

When waking up this morning I wondered … what do you post how you update people with how you’re previous and first week & weekend went well honestly it started out crazy busy and ended the same with me barely making it to my pillow last night.
Well last week was awesome and so proud of myself I ran 3.5 miles on Thursday and went swimming as well   that was a good day,  I did run the better half of the way but admittedly there were times where I thought  that my lungs and heart  were literally going to pop right out my chest but if I had not had  my now Pregnant Daughter telling me if I can do it mom … So how could anyone argue with that logic even if she is still a size 3 LOL some people have all the luck she didn’t get that from me LOL!
So I did …. I pushed and I did it and I have been eating really well and sticking to my allowed calories and food intake I have lost 1.5 lbs but admittedly probably would have done better if I hadn’t gone out on that date Friday … While I had a wonderful time I ate things I normally wouldn’t have and I think that may have cost me some of the hard work that I put in Early on in the week but … But all things considered … it’s a learning experience, 
My big weakness …. Getting in the water
But just like the title states … the pavers are going in one step at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background Widjet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos