Friday, September 2, 2011

Holiday’s



In summarizing this week I want to address that we are all human and some can have bad days while others may have turned out spectacular.  And in that, this week was tremendously long and extremely stressful but here it is the end of the week and I have made my way through almost by the skin of my teeth WHEEW. It seems that sometime when it rains it really pours and just when you think you can’t take any more …. There’s more piled on however the best part is I stuck to the nutrition side of things  and felt it was important that while I may not have been getting my workouts  and pushing myself this week I at least stuck to the nutrition and stayed on top there.
I want to pay special attention to all of the people that have been reading and following it is such a great feeling to know that I am able to reach out and speak to so many people all over the world, I just may make a difference one day to someone and that alone is an awesome feeling.
With this being a holiday weekend and while people are probably getting the grill ready and the  burgers and franks piled on high with Beer and a good time celebrating the Labor Day Weekend with  friends and family….  I just want to take pause for what this Holiday is meant for and how we can honor it with Fun and still be on the same track come Tuesday.

For example Labor Day is a celebration to honor workers and the labor movement for their hard work, dedication and their contribution to economic and social growth and development. So today at work …. They had a corporate BBQ With all the trimmings, Chips, Soda, Burgers and Hot Dogs there was no expense left unturned it was a really nice way to enjoy lunch but as I went down stairs to enjoy with my friends I already had a game plan of what to eat what not to and entered it in myfitnesspal.com Just to keep me accountable …..   And As my close friend Jillian asked me ….. Want some cheese with that?  You have no idea how my mind tried to rationalize why it would be ok.  And my game plan????? OUT THE WINDOW LOL  J
So then I realized that it happens just that easy to even the most disciplined and dedicated person, And  now my thoughts on that….. it’s a Holiday Enjoy it have Fun and if you eat something that isn’t necessarily on the game plan well it happens don’t beat yourself up just pick up keep  going and be accountable for what you do and have fun!!!!.  And that is the best that anyone can ever ask!  Now for Me this weekend I’m going to the Races and I plan to keep my game plan  but if for some reason that goes off  track well  the important thing is I get to spend it with my wonderful family and great Friends.

~Happy Holiday’s~
          
Gr8gurl J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background Widjet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos