Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Begining~ A lone rider in a jungle of chaos

I am a lone rider in a Jungle trying to accomplish one goal, Be Healthy and in shape seams’ easy enough right?  Wrong.... Just when I start to get on top and get it going something kicks me down.  Well this time I’m taking Control.... Admitting my lack of attention and enlisting myself into my own personal Boot camp to success to become healthy lose weight and get back the person that is and has always been on the inside that I used to be and lost.
 My personal Journey to achieve the goals of losing the weight and getting in shape my goal: 65 LBS by 12/30/2011 can it be done? No one knows.... This is for sure I am going to try, my plan to achieve it.... Good Food Exercise and weekly Updates to document my progress I must begin by telling you I have done it all people …. And the long and the short of it is this …. There is no easy way out!!!!! Don’t do like me and follow those Crazy things just to fail believe me if I thought it would work I did and then in the end I gained it back and then some and in the worst places OMG don’t get me started on my arms ewww because you wouldn’t catch me dead in a short sleeve shirt now LOL So her it is folks ….. The Recipe (GOOD NUTRITION & EXERCISE) 2 phrases I would find every excuse in the world to get out of so now starts the journey as I will go one day at a time and ultimately with the good the bad the ugly and all the  posts and I will get to the goal and with help and support from you fellow bloggers I may just get there this time!
1st Goal Weight -50.0 lb BY Goal date
2nd Goal Weight: 135.6
GOAL DATE: 12/30/2011
Apps & Profile I’m using currently and Recommend:  My Fitness Pal APP and Site its free and a great resource to check what you’re eating and track your exercise and Weight loss I highly recommend and  I am always telling people about it and they are also spreading the word it is a great app that I have on my phone that I found by accident and it is gaining popularity with everyone that I share it with so here is the link…. Check it out for yourself.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Gr8gurl1

Attempts Tried and Failed:  These are my past chronicles and the journeys have not been successful for me but here is what I have tried, See below for my thoughts and results of each.
ATKINS: KETOSIS is extremely hard to get into and makes you feel so sick ….. For a while anyways. It’s a good premise but not a way to live your life.
HCG:  Worked Great I went From 285 to 169 and then when I went off …. My weight went right back up you cannot expect not to gain when you have starved  yourself for almost a year  and the weight  came back in the yuckiest places not worth it  and I was always so tired.
ALLI:  There’s nothing good about that one ….. You spend most your life in the rest room and consider that you need Diapers to keep the pace enough said there …. If you have tried it you understand.
Body For Life: Now this out of all the programs had a good foundation It was a good choice and is a lot like P90x ins sense but very difficult to stick to for a beginner that is out of shape and has no endurance How can you be Committed and Follow through when you have no strength … Overall the Nutrition is sound advice and weight Training is good but wouldn’t recommend for the novice.


1 comment:

  1. I feel your frustration, I really do.

    If you can get your head right, everything else slips into place.

    Thank you for your comments on my blog the other day - appreciate it!

    Diminishing Lucy

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Background Widjet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos