Thursday, September 8, 2011

Attention All Bloggers

Attention all Bloggers!!!!
                 It has come to my attention that there have been many people that have told me that they have tried to click on the link that Says Join this Group But are unable to get it to work to click on the link, See the attached Screen shot of this issue…..   My goal is to get this to work and I have contacted Blogger support to get this resolved since I have tried everything to fix this on my own I believe that the Hot link is not working.  So if this has affected you and you are trying to follow but unable to do so please post a comment on this post or send me a email ….  I will then have some data so that I can get this addressed and back up and running!


~~Thanks~~
Gr8gurl J

1 comment:

Background Widjet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos