Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Random Blurb, getting it off my chest verbally

How many times have we all wished there was a quick fix …..There has got to be some way that we could get out of the Prison of fat that we have condemned ourselves to,  That is the magic question, I have been overweight so long that I can’t even begin to explain how many times I have heard try this or try that and honestly gave them my best foot forward …. All to have fallen on my face and the funny thing I found through research that I am not the only one LOL Thank Goodness this means I am not completely alone.  Don’t get me wrong I don’t wish this on anyone …. Just grateful that we as a group are not alone and isn’t it better to know that you can have someone rather than no one?

Today I was researching some blogs trying to find motivation a way to know that I am not alone completely that I am able to make it, Here is what I found there is a lot that may drag someone down … inhibit your weight loss goals on many different levels and everyone has their own reasons for losing the weight  some are that  they absolutely have no choice or they could die because they are so overweight  or there are others that are trying because they  want to be accepted by society,  My reason’s are several compounding issues one my health has degraded because of the extreme  weight that I had gained  and my other reason however superficial it seems is ….. Here it comes ……. REJECTION!!!!  Every Relationship I have had at one point or another over the course of the last 6.5 years has ended in REJECTION them telling me something like Of course I loved you …. I’m just not in love with you any more or my personal favorite you’re a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have you but I’m not attracted to you anymore.  The Worst part of it all knowing that I put myself in that position, that I used food for comfort …  and  was sedentary  all by myself and have no one to blame for where I am but myself. 
Here’s a little back story that prompted me to completely free myself from this prison Much like Custer’s last stand …. I bravely am taking mine but before I tell you what prompted me I have heard it all and the responses being the same …. Don’t do this because of someone’s actions but do it for yourself  know that you did it to make you happy , I have decided that I am doing it to make me happy  and more over to Give back …. A metaphorical Slap in the face because I am a great person and more often than not people only see the outside of a person, Instead of the beauty of a person on the inside. Knowing this I will achieve and accomplish many goals I will get myself to a healthier body and be in shape so that I can see my children grow and my soon to be grandchild …. Still getting used to that one I thought that would be a long time coming but young love thought differently,
So I thought I would start by telling you how so far I have been working to accomplish those goals …….
Every day I have been Running 3.5 miles a day and did the math ….. 3.5 miles per day Equals 24.5 miles a week for a total of 105.35 Miles per month and in six months will be 632.1 Miles WOW that’s like walking to Vegas Lol, and you can follow my calories and what I have been eating as well via (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Gr8gurl1) so this really has become a journey and I am Committed and determined for several different reasons some of you may not agree that my reasoning is the best and I should only be doing this for me and I am ….. But I am also doing it for that Metaphorical Slap in the face to all the people that rejected me  treated me different because I weigh more that I must not care about me  and that I must not be a valuable member of Society ….. Well I am here to show everyone wrong and that this can be done!
I know that that there is no easy way out and sadly I have tried so many of those ….. Just like there is no get rich quick scheme that works the same applies therefore I have committed myself to hard work   Dedication and commitment and at the End of 6 months and 632.1 Miles later  We’ll see how it paid off!  And In the mean time keep checking my post’s because I intend on posting Updates … So that the Journey is one that we all take together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background Widjet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos